Woaw.. I cant believe it.. sienz liao 2 days.. I feel nobody in the office care about me already.. no ppl wan pass the work for me.. I juz relax(also not dare to show relax face in the office, coz ppl around me is too too too busy..) but.. today ying ying sms me eh.. *happy*
I feel like finally some1 cares about me..
1st msg..hello, u still ok lately? I’ve wantd to ask u bt been busy.. hehe
(so touching… sob sob.. but before that.. I don know is her.. coz I change my maxis to nokia phone d.. all the memory of the simcard need time to read.. I tot it is my matrix fren.. coz the way she type msg is like this.. –I also don know ying ying can have so warming)
Then I reply her ask who is her due to my phone sotz d.. blab la bla..
2nd msg..i’m ying ying la..
(then I ask for work for me to do.. no matter is photocopy or fax or whatever.. juz let me have things to do.. blab la bla..)
3rd msg.. hahaha.. wait and ask Yvonne lo.. coz now u under her.. she’s senior.. haha..
(ya lo.. have to wait for her.. but she is really busy till everytime not in her seat..)
1 comments:
wow, yingying start to care for u edi ler~~ happy la... cannot scold ppl anymore ! you! bad gal >.<
Post a Comment