Worrying for the job offer ad.. my fren I mean.. a work that easy.. and she loves to.. take care of people.. shows the loving, caring inside of her heart to people.. juz like baby sitter.. easy job? Right.. when u love to take care of people, the job u will love it.. but.. the salary is low.. how would you choose?
My other frenz tell me.. in the future.. I wont get those high salary post.. coz that means that is no more leisure time.. more stress.. he wants to get the job tat salary not so high.. but relax.. he is happy.. the time is flexible.. no need so stress.. guess wat.. I do agree wit his opinion..who doesn’t want relax? Really~ who don’t want?
but.. salary not so high.. define it~ tell me the exact amount.. now kk~ fresh graduate.. rm1k to 2k~ those ppl are as busy as ant.. as bee.. rm1 to 2k for me is still low paid.. but already need to work so busy.. tell me.. define, state the exact amount that u wish to get in the future career.. flexible time? Relax? High salary? Yes.. 1 job~ gigolo or prostitute..
but.. a degree level student go do those job? Lol! Plus.. I have no such sexy and devil body and angel face.. earn how much to get a child education fees? See.. money is less.. everyday we spent is exceed that wat we earn.. still think of savings? Save to let our child learn this learn that?
Not I say I don want sheng hai zi.. is I don have the ability to let him or her have a better life.. learn wat he or she want.. so juz.. forget about it.. don child.. have child if you have 10 billion in bank~ yup! Lol!
2 comments:
又在那里胡思乱想了
hahha... it's my future ma... sure keep think of it~
Post a Comment