CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 11 June 2011

Day 6

Bla bla bla… ying ying really have many things bu shuang on me~ sigh.. I really don know where I de zui her~ no ar.. except u say.. I’m wearing fashion than her? Ok~ I admit it.. LoL~ but these few days she also change her clothes style liao ar..

My fren say it right.. u cant wear fashion than your boss.. (even ying ying is not my boss) but the fashion I tot is prada.. Gucci… those branded~ mine~ erm.. sungai wang rm20 can get d wor.. much more cheaper than Padini~ erm.. but my pants.. yup! Padini~ G-200~ hahaha.. but black colour.. I think she cant recognize it ba…

She tell me the dress code.. in the 1st day.. nothing much ar.. she juz emphasize on shoes only… my shoes.. totally standard! Don worry.. I wont wear high heels or wat wat.. it is pain~ then she say skirt cannot too short la.. I asked, how short you referring? She say.. ngam ngam sampai knee boleh ba~

But I tell you oh.. (secretly) her skirt also very short ma!!! LoL! I’m blood type B~ there has the pan ni blood deep down in m y blood.. wat you don want I do.. some day I’ll do it.. I’m not child anymore..u cannot say.. don do this.. don do that.. I wont follow the order.. (plus.. u yang sendiri break the rules..)

So.. today.. I’m wearing the most shortest skirt in my luggage.. haha.. but I think same length with her ba.. she still want scold me.. biar la.. let her exercise her mouth ba.. I really don dare wear those auntie shirt liao.. too long dint wear it.. I rememner I wear it in my 1st year uni life only..

After that.. I have never see it again~ I know it is stil in my cupboard.. (my mom don want throw it) actually I also don dare throw it.. in case.. but.. a big NO!! I wont wear it again! LoL! I think I better than my fren already.. my fren even T-shirt she also don wear.. she think that t-shirt is awful.. hurm.. T-shirt is the shirt that I like.. comfortable.. convenient.. for me

I notice that she hate people imitate her.. please la.. she use G-soft pen I use G-soft pen not saying I’m imitate her ok? I also use G-soft pen for years lo~ she claim that she like a Cinderella in her house.. coz her curfew is 12midnight.. OMG! Please la!! Cinderella is the word u only can use meh? Haih~

That day, sunny asked me.. wat time is my curfew.. I say dulu dulu is 9pm~ but now.. I don know.. but try not so late.. later like ying ying bcum Cinderella liao~ she say.. plz don learn me ok? Haha.. I terus fight back.. I also don want be like you lo~ I still want go out wet~ she terus diam diam~ haih~ I really cant catch her mind thoughts..

If she don like my shirt hor.. she go and buy those dress la.. u know trainee also same pattern de ma.. formal shirt then black pants or skirt.. I wearing wat.. I think she will say I imitate her.. haih.. plz la.. I cant use the standard dress code.. I cant fashion than you.. then u tell me wat should I wear.. bogel? Later u sure jealous and say my shen cai better than urs.. haha.. (joking joking)

Haih~ I think today is last day for me follow ying ying right? I haven get the clear order.. hurm.. biar la.. I wont juz follow her in my whole internship life de~ I’m ready for everything.. come on~ scold me stupid jiu scold ba.. I don care d.. juz half year… tahan ba~

3 comments:

~凯恺意~

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!! 俄!很惹人厌咯!!! 很想踢她噢!你还很忍的一下的喔!!! 可是你也很大胆啦!敢骂回她!她直接静静。。。 她是你的senior wor Roanne foo!

JoCeLyN89

lol good one!

~anne's feeling~

thank you!! LoL

Post a Comment