TGIF~ still have 30 more mins my working time is over.. haha..today I remember not to OT by myself.. plus.. no work for me to OT also.. LoL.. and today many ppl remind me not to OT.. LoL.. thx u guys~ love ya~ hahha..
I think that really many people care about me.. care about every status I post.. care about every words that I say.. feeling touch~ I hope I really can do it also.. from now on.. I’ll spend my time to on fb~ (hey.. not juz playing ok~) tat’s the way I get news from friend.. then I can show my care to them.. hahaha.. juz an excuse for me to play fb~ no la!!
I wish I have time to play fb also.. working time really kill my free time.. I miss my uni life with no stress..have many free time.. I can choose my leisure time.. I can sleep till when I want.. I can play lami wit my gang.. arrgghh.. miss them so much! I bet them sure playing lami after Friday work!! Yaiiii!!! Hate it!!
I want play play play. Find kaki for me.. arrrgggghhh.. I miss the sound when wash the rammy card.. arrggghh~ miss it.. I tot I sacrifice lots when I choose to work in kk~ like.. miss the time with coursemate.. the report I don know how to do also no people to ask.. no fast internet line.. no rammy time.. no the time we laugh.. we smile.. we crazy together..
I know in kk I have slg~ and khai yee also.. but it is diff wit kl~ in kl~ we live together.. 12 ppl stay in a house.. we share all of our story everyday.. like here.. go out yamca once a week.. then only 2 hours… erm.. not enuf!! Lol! But at here.. I really save lots.. I no need pay my rental.. (I’ll pay it start November.. no ppl stay my place d) everyday my expenses only few.. like breakfast and half dinner.. petrol my mummy pay.. sometimes my mom will gimme money to use also.. hahaha..
But I still have spend la.. like.. my toilet no mirror.. no many family stuff.. I go out buy lots.. but it is more cheaper than kl ad.. coz my mom help me pay ma. Love you mommy~ and.. everyday my mom help me do the lunch~ wuahahah…if in kl~ I sure fan everyday need to eat wat.. sure sienz~ but here.. I no need to think.. lunch and dinner people help me choose liao.. I really hate to choose wat to eat.. coz I sure choose the food that yesterday I eat.. or I usually eat.. nothing special also..
Tell me issit I’m regret choosing kk as my internship place? Erm.. if I find a bf here.. I’ll say I’m not regret!! Lol! If I dint find any1 at here in these 8 months.. then I sure regret.. lol.. wat can I say.. there have advantages and disadvantages in kl and kk~ I ad choose it.. no looking backward.. looking forward.. I’m not regret with any decision I have make.. coz I know.. u guys will accompany me go together.. and.. every decision makes me this roanne grown up~ thx for every experience and my decision~
4 comments:
=.=" bf only saja!!!
Jinyin 不要吵人家发春梦吧!!!
lol ya la..u so desperate meh..
hahahahaha.. of coz.. now in kl housemate all have bf ad.. left me.. haih~ sharon keep intro to me.. i feel so paiseh~ all biz man tuuuu.. nicole mungkin more want~
Post a Comment