CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 3 June 2011

DAY 2

My 2nd day… I write it in my client office.. quiet busy today.. erm.. actually my work is easy de.. juz recomfirmation.. matching with the numbers…

But it is remeh temeh.. very fan de.. if the numbers suppose need to be there.. but there is no document supporting it.. haih.. today.. early in the morning…

Of coz… I drive to there.. centre point.. I’m trying to find the parking place near the lift… at the end.. I lost also.. coz.. early in the morning.. only my car.. when 10pm I move to client house.. it is full.. then I cant see my little white.. hahaha.. cant say my car is little white.. it is a bit old.. (oops! Cant say it like this.. later it get angry dump me in the middle of road then I die..) sorry ya my dear.. you are the best!!

Your appearance might not look good.. like others sport car… your gear like a bit problem.. BUT! I love you!! You are my reason to come back KK internship~ happy? So you muz menjalankan your duty.. and it is your responsibility to send me wherever I want to go~ thx little white~ hahaha..

My supervisor a bit frustrated liao today… she say.. y I keep talking to myself.. we both know.. stress.. our work cant make on time.. she have to OT to finish it.. sorry I cant help you.. I really don want OT..

Haha.. juz a trainee.. wat you expect? LoL.. the excuse I use when I don want OT..
I really don want OT.. coz I have plan after work.. but the sepanggar here no place to let us parking.. auditors parking place is only have 1 place~ =(

So.. yingying ask me to put my car in public bank inanam.. then follow her car back.. when finish work.. she send me to take back my car.. y inanam? Coz her house is at inanam~ convenient for her.. but.. she say.. she likes to do OT.. but paling maximum also till 6.15pm.. yerr.. I don want… this is the reason I hate.. y don want let me drive? I can choose whatever I like.. I can go back home ontime!

Haih… sigh.. I think need to stuck at this client house for half more months.. today I don know wat I’m doing.. matching ba I think.. later need to ask ying ying… I need to write it down in my report… she give me an soft copy of excel.. and hard copy.. ask me.. to find out.. why the numbers is different.. I use lots of time.. from 9.30 till 3pm.. of coz cut down the lunch time and travel time.. becoz of te 3000 amount!! Issh isshh isshh.. who make the soft copy de? So messy?! I redo again also no need take so much time.. need to find 1 by 1 from the soft copy..

U guys heard the key point? Is excel.. I don know how to sum up the amount also.. but luckily ying ying is willing to teach me and dint scold me!! This 1 I have to be grateful.. but she got ask.. u guys dint learn it in your uni? NOP! No at all.. I also wonder uni don want teach us excel~ haih… UM.. stop teaching us those useless subject.. teach us excel ba.. especially accounting student.. really compulsory..

Then..my work is done.. actually.. I have many more testing to do.. but.. the client say all the document is in the store room.. need time to take.. ok.. nevermind.. I don’t mind.. cheh.. macam I am the boss.. haha..but ying ying keep chui chui chui.. she knows no time already.. hahaha..
Ying ying.. I know I might be slow in do work.. but I promise I’ll catch up as soon as possible.. sorry to ask you so many stupid question.. I know for you is stupid.. but I really don know it.. I’m not really pay attention in class.. sorry.. I think my coursemate also don know ba.. haha.. UM level is like tat? Haha.. sorry coursemate.. no la no la.. is actually I’m very stupid.. not UM fault.. hahaha..

Wait for my 3rd day diary… hey.. those blog reader.. u guys sure have write you work report right.. let me see see.. copy some.. let me know how to write… thx! Hehehe.. you guys are the best! See my every post.. share the happiness,crazyness, emoness, love problem wit me.. have I told you guys?? I love you all very much! If I do any wrong make u not happy.. plz do tell me.. don angry wit me.. I cant lose any1 of you.. muaks!!

2 comments:

JoCeLyN89

ur future accountant eh!!must learn to like OT!!haha nowis the best time so get used to it..n then OT never pay ppl d so dun expect u wil get paid!!

~anne's feeling~

=( =X i'm not future accountant.. accountant mayb.. but is only auditor need to OT.. not accountant la... noooo.. i hate OT.. really banyak work.. OT till when also useless.. sure can b4 dealine pass up.. i think there the fraud they can make there... btw. the audit so less.. still ask us b4 deadline pass up.. cheh..

Post a Comment