CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 6 June 2011

day3

My work of life started to sien liao.. but I happy for it.. hahaha.. she ask me do me do my own first… wat is my own work? LoL! Drama? Can I watch drama? Ahahhaa.. so.. nothing can do.. wat I can do is write my blog again~

Now.. 10.34am.. today she juz ask me find some document that label.. but many lo~ I use almost 1 hour to find all of it.. but less 1 document.. don know where the client put.. example JV1009/89 there have 90,91,88,87.. only the 89 I want don have.. erm.. wat to do.. tell ying ying don have.. wait for next instruction.. no.. she juz say.. put there.. later I see how.. hahaha

I quite enjoy write blog in office time.. I don know next time have such chance or not.. mayb have.. mayb not.. who knows.. mayb my blog I wont update so frequent.. (at least one post per day) I have to admit this is influence by Jocelyn.. LoL.

Recall back to yamca time.. jin yin tell me.. she prefer read my blog.. coz.. the font is big.. and less word.. at least I will put a sentence sentence.. erm.. word less? LoL! Tat 1 I don agree with! But I do agree my word less if compare wit kiw~ haha..

But lulu jie.. she don like my blog.. she say.. the design.. black colour.. and the word colour makes her hard to concentrate.. erm.. sorry ya my dear.. I don know how to design de.. my blood seems like less of creative, design cells.. but.. u still must read my blog if u want to know wat I feel, who I meet.. if you care… but I sure u care for me.. so u will read my blog if u have time..

Next things I want to say.. my little white bcum so famous d~ thanks to Nicole help me spread it.. Lol.. today I wake up very early.. 6am.. but.. I go sleep on my living room sofa there till 7.10am.. until my dad wake me up~ die.. I wake up so early for skipping 500times de.. but.. haih.. there is not much time left for me haih lai haih qu.. prepare my lunch box.. yummy(now keep waiting the time pass for me to eat.. hungry..)

Tmorw mission.. wake up at 6am.. do skipping till 6.20am.. then.. eat my breakfast and prepare my lunch box.. then bath.. enjoy my bath time using scrub~ ( I have long time dint use scrub to bath d.. so miss the time) then.. blow my hair.. muz blow!! Today do nothing on my hair so my hair today not guai.. keep qiao here and there.. isshh!!

Today forget to bring jacket.. I tot I’ll cold dao till shaking.. (my shirt is nipis) but.. lucky for me..(I think is those ppl who like and comment on my status today gimmie de) I wearing the waitress dress code ar.. u guys can imagine how look like the high class restaurant’s waitress dress like? White shirt.. then having a black half blazer there.. I think the black 1 protect me.. if not.. sure cold dao…

Finish my post for today.. guess wat.. now ad 12.57.. use so many times to write the blog? No!! I have skip to do my audit work la.. now left half an hour lunch time.. want to take a nap.. the power of sleep.. wish to.. but I scare ying ying scold me.. haih.. she ask me y so sienz.. write wat? Erm.. I tell her.. writing my report..hahahaha.. LoL!!

3 comments:

~凯恺意~

Roanne! so bad! writing blog u tell her write report! so geng!!!
leave 30minute u can effort to eat your lunch n take a nap... u also very geng jer~ superwomen!

between, I do enjoy to read your blog....
nice blog.. and this post's wording is nicer n more easy to read than the previous 1...
keep it up!

and must update your blog more often!!!
talk more about your working days~
we do care for u!!!!
muaks!

JoCeLyN89

lol ppl pay u to do work not blogging here...== but yes i like this color/font too!! i wan see wat u wear for work>take pic!!lol so determined do skipping every morning?? good luck if u live at aussie u wont have this determination cuz early in the morning super cold u wont wake to wake up u just wan to stay under ur blanket..

~anne's feeling~

hahaha.. thanks!! my sister help me design de.. i don want let lulu jie has excuse to say not to read my blog!! lol!

Post a Comment