CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 11 June 2011

Broken phone

Arrrgghhh.. my nokia phone really old liao.. the key pad cant type anthing liao.. the 3,6,9,# that side cant use.. I hit it.. drop it.. use watever harsh method that I can think.. it dint recover.. manatahu.. my 2,5,8,0 side also not function d~ Lol!!

I like my nokia phone.. it is old.. but have dictionary.. I like the dictionary function.. but it is very very old liao.. I think I use it in my form 3 life.. u girls.. still remember your form 3 handphone? Lol! Now u guys sure.. HTC, Samsung, Iphone 4 bla bla bla right.. lol!

I don want change it.. I have feeling on it already.. I love the dictionary.. other phone u install it it will expired or wat wat wat.. many problem.. plus.. the most important things.. no money~~ sob sob.. I want a new handphone.. buy for me.. u girls kap $$ kap $$ sure enuf to buy me a phone~ thx!! Hahaha..

3 comments:

~凯恺意~

去糖果店买玩具电话给你,再加上一本dictionary =) no need update, 也不会过时。。。。 嘻嘻嘻嘻:D

JoCeLyN89

lol when i go back kk tat time stil see u using tat old nokia fon i was abit shocked..hahaha is time for a new fon!tat fon too old liao..u dun look pro wit tat old fon cuz u now working mah so need a better fon

~anne's feeling~

lol.. i also know need a better fon la.. but no mobey ma.. haha..shock? hahha.. remember it when we take kimia tuition? hahhaha

Post a Comment