CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 20 June 2011

glad to heard that.. from people who cares me..

Had deleted the sweet promises that store in my laptop~

Coz.. it is no meaning already~ =)

I dint sad abt that.. feel relieve..

We do not continue to next stage.. but we “down grad” to normal fren~

Y use downgrade? Coz we nearly over the limit that we should have..

But now.. we talk out.. hehe~ feel funny.. it is more funny than previously the style that we talk~

We both feel like.. there is nothing to worried abt.. back to yuan dian.. back to starting point..

i told him i'm sad.. but turns out.. no.. langsung tiada hurt coz of him.. mayb..

coz there is too many things happens around these few days..

My sis ask me.. “jie jie.. u dating now?”

“y my dear?”

“if no.. my frenz wants to know you~”

….. speechless..

haha.. even the guy smaller than me.. abt 7 years ba.. want to know me.. LoL!!

I started no doubt that.. the person I know in the gym dint lie to me.. yup!! I’m pretty girl~

Lol!!

Sharon keep on intro some hot guy to me.. urrgghh~~ how to get know ar??

Lol!! This Sharon.. this make me feel like “xiang qin” aarrrggghh~

I don want it.. she seems like want I fast fast get dating.. keep on wanna intro some guy for me..

Now even I catch her phone also wanna warn her.. no more suddenly ask guy to talk wit me in the phone… LoL! Never meet b4~ wat we can talk in the phone?!

Arrrgghh~ hope this week baby sitter day don have suddenly surprises~ no hot guy plz…

I do like surprise.. but this kind of surprise.. erm.. thx~ get off!

After this.. I started to see around my office colleague see whether got hot and cute guy..

(actually I found it in previous week, but I say that I wont start a relationship wit auditor.. but now.. haha.. they are so cute..)

See yuan fen lo~ now is peak period.. no people wanna think of it.. start OT soon.. my big buddy ask me don get into relationship wit those ppl low pangkat.. at least find a senior manager level de~ erm!! Lol!

This buddy can fight wit Sharon.. keep on ask me dating also.. am I look so many yearsssssss no bf liao ma? Ok! I’ll find it in this internship life.. don want let u guys worried abt my relationship life.. Lol! Any cute guy muz intro to me ya..

3 comments:

~凯恺意~

Office里面已经够多男的了,去Gym又有,妹妹又有,Sharon又有,够多人Intro给你了还要我们如果看到Cute Guy 再Intro给你! 你贪不贪心哦!留一点给人家啦!

~anne's feeling~

hahha.. don want~~ later u guys comment abt my taste.. like this also cute?!

bla bla bla.. haha.. laz time i told jocelyn.. her reaction... huh??!!! yaiiii~

LoL!!!

now u guys really wanna intro to me more guys..

JoCeLyN89

hahahahah aiya no nit to care abt my taste d..u guys oso say la my taste abit high standard...LOL so just ignore my taste as long as u kan de shun yan can liao

Post a Comment