CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

i'm sorry dear..

Appreciate those frenz who still be with you when u r pissed,

When u r upset.. angry, scare..

Those emotion might be look terrible when u shows it.. but this is who are you..

There is no law stated that you cant show these emotion,

So, when your bf or gf show these kind of emotion, doens mean they are not man or not girl anymore..

Every1 have their ways to release the stress.. to express their emotion,

Mayb you don like the way they express..

When emotions comes.. you cant control it..

Put it in your situation, when u are upset.. you like to smash things.. this is the habit.. your bf say he don like.. how you will feel?

Same thing.. man release stress by saying cruel word.. will you still be with him?

Juz now I had say a harsh word to my fren.. I’m pissed at her.. she dint tell me the document that need to pass up to UM my fac today.. (it cant be happen even I rushing now)

I have no idea how the document look like? Don know where to dld.. no1 knows!! Need company partner signature… u know how busy as partner?! Damn it.. I scold her.. I wanna hi, bite her if she is now with me.. but.. she juz keep staying beside me..

I’m sorry.. sometimes I act immature.. I don mean to hurt you.. I know I have fault also.. is my business.. ur fault not to remind me.. my fault is take no serious in internship works.. thx for still being by myside.. thx for everything..

Now even fac want fail me if I don pass up the doc.. I also nvm.. where got so stupid fac de.. don care! Coz I cant care also.. no line here office.. don know where to print the document (if I able to find it) all senior is busy.. who can help me find partner and explain everything ask him to sign? Then boorow a fax or post laju post it by today.. no!

2 comments:

~凯恺意~

ouch! so pissed and helpless! be strong girl! 船到桥头自然直 ok?

~anne's feeling~

yup!! everything will be fine~ coz i'm not the only 1 who forget to pass the form.. if only me.. i sure gan zhang daooooooo

Post a Comment