(this post write liao many days ago... this time juz have time to upload it... )
I’m cruel.. I notice it.. I’ll wipe off.. I will delete all the memory wit my ex when the time we break up.. I’ll delete all the sms, photos, sweet promises that we make together..
My fren say juz a memory ma.. u sure will regret it in the future.. no more photos.. no more things can recall him~ yup~ I do agree I might be.. will.. regret in the future.. but I still will choose the step to delete it now..
No more photos, no more his phone numbers in my phone.. no more viewing his fb profile.. I even want to unfriend all my exs~ but.. cannot la… they will think I’m small gas( I am.. I cant deny it) hahaha..
I feel my tears is going out from my eyes this morning.. luckily Simon ask me something.. I think he know I’m not I n a good condition.. he come and ask me borrow the pencil and eraser.. I saw both things has in his table.. wonder y he want to come and ask me.. btw. Thanks! Coz of u~ I tahan it… then continue to my work..
When he ask u have “cha zi jiao” (the eraser).. kk people will say cha zi jiao.. I feel funny( I have so long din heard this term already).. coz of this I stop my tears.. there is so many cute guys at outside.. y I want to bother this small little things? I don know wat he mean for me. I don know wat I mean for him.. juz ai mei ai mei.. he is uncertainty..same as me.. we cant having a relationship in short term..
We both have different problem which cause we only can be bff.. but not girl fren and boy fren.. I told him I’m done of his uncertainty.. but.. the most uncertainty.. the things I don know is my heart.. if I choose not to penduli his problem.. there are no problem between us.. we will be the bff forever.. so.. the problem is not your there.. is me.. my problem..
Not going to put anything of my feeling toward him right now(if not sharon gonna kill me).. don know in the future.. will settle it tonight.. I’m done wit these kind situation.. wat I know in conclusion, in a nutshell.. there is only bff as our result..
1 comments:
wat who is this guy im so lost
Post a Comment