CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 20 June 2011

angels in my life

From khai yee.. I do know that people who read my blog like me to mention their name in my blog.. they have more motivate to see my post.. see whether wat have I write abt them.. ermm..

Erm.. it’s a bit weird.. especially I saw my name appear in other ppl blog.. haha.. not that kind of weird.. I doubt myself.. am I have so influential? Can I influence people till my name keep on appearing in their world?

My frenz told me.. I’m her angel in her life.. woaw.. that’s sweet.. I do have lots of angel in my life too.. in lok yuk.. I have slg.. in NS.. I have suri~ sweet suri always help me this princess lipat mattress..~ love her~ in matrix.. in have block D 107(lia lia and Sharon, belle belle)~ in uni.. I have 7799~ now in intern.. I think I sure have an angel who keep help me~ simon? Edmund? Paul? On tze? Evon? Sunny? Samuel? LoL~ hopefully they can see I write their name in my blog in the future~ mayb.. in the future.. I’ll give them permission to read my blog… hope~ coz .. this is mean.. they are in my part of life that I wanna protect d~ my angels..

4 comments:

~凯恺意~

you shouldn't lock your blog, just make it public, for blog walker to come in to read... u lock it... u see.... so many angels in your life cant see your post! let them walk in and say "peace" also can

~anne's feeling~

lol.. don want...

JoCeLyN89

i stil think u shud put private cuz who knws u scold some 1 here if let them see how..?

~anne's feeling~

yup!! agree wit joyce~~

Post a Comment