Can I wish him good luck in his competition? Can I? I dint say I started miss him..
I juz suddenly think of his competition is around the corner..
He wish to win.. of coz.. who doesn want to win in competition?
Plus.. he really capable to win the match~
Liew tek wa! Long time no see eh..
There is 1 fren ask me where I still want to go.. he can do with me..
For me.. u guys know la.. I wish to do those romantic stuff..
Eg. Walking beside the beach and see sunset, sun rise.. spend whole night at the beach..
The time I think that.. is.. I wish tek wa can do it with me..
Does it mean I still cant forget him?
He has sms me.. once! But I dint reply him.. juz as I act to my ex..
(even he is not consider as my ex yet) haha..
Juz want to balas dendam.. who ask him suka suka sms me..
Suka suka x sms me..
I told to my fren.. I already give him up..
No more think abt him.. crazy abt him d.. juz sometimes.. he pop out in my mind..
Wat can I do.. killing my brain cell that think of him?
Lol! Don think too much k~ he is now in kl and I’m in kk~
We are far from each other..
0 comments:
Post a Comment