CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 15 June 2011

The big disaster of 15th june~

Dear diary~

Planning to bring lunch box so that can save money.. the most important is.. to save me to choose wat should I eat when my lunch time.. too many choices.. I don like make choices.. I have the phobia of choosing.. especially in food.. oh..

U can suddenly ask me.. today eat wat.. erm.. I really have no idea.. I really don know wat’s nice food..(nice food also cannot eat everyday.. eat everyday not consider as nice food liao lo~)

I bring my lunch box.. my mom have boil a sup~ I keep on wonder I want to bring it or not.. lastly I decided to bring it.. haih~ who knows. Mayb I dint close it tightly or I drive too dangerous.. as a result.. it tertumpah.. haih..

My car full with the smell.. nvm.. I can spray it after work.. then my other lunch box~ ( I divide sup 1 box, rice 1 box, vege 1 box, meat 1 box) still not tertumpah.. but the boxes, the cases, is full with the sup oil~~ yucks.. go out early to find a nice parking to park ( I need lots of time to parking due to my lousy parking skill) but at the end I need to clean up my lunch box in the toilet.. juz wash the oil using water.. toilet there don have sabun~ haih.. still oil oil..

Wonder I will continue to eat it or not.. the cases is too oily.. or.. wearing glove to eat? Hahahha.. see how la..

~~ at last.. I picnic in my car.. ><””” luckily my car have many newspaper.. (my mom likes to make my car built by newspaper like tat.. I use all the newspaper to prevent the sup, the oil spread to my car area~ therefore.. I do a small picnic in my car.. erm.. alone.. ya la.. but received many message.. haha.. (kl frenz) mayb they know I’m alone.. no la.. they keep ask me abt the document stuff.. fan dou fan si le.. lunch time also no break.. have to settle many things..

Go hang around in cp after that.. thinking wat to buy for my dad in father’s day.. then back to office.. my supervisor Yvonne ask me whether go lunch alone coz she saw me back alone. Erm.. how u want me to answer you? Lol! Saying that.. yup.. I’m alone like tat meh? She asking I have frenz like intern friend~ nop.. I’m the 1 from UM~ erm.. she stop there.. then she say she will meet me later.. erm..

The next thing.. yesterday I kena saman ma.. rm30 gone.. today guai guai park at centre point liao.. then juz now I go for lunch.. I saw 1 card.. parking card.. don know who left it de.. stated 11.30 go in centre point.. erm.. wuahahah.. I go in 8.08am eh.. save lots of money d.. I plan to take both ticket de.. then I think I better left my 8.08am card at there.. coz card missing need to charge rm25 eh.. erm.. u paying my card which is rm3 more better than u pay rm25 la.. right? Blek.. this remind me.. don ever left my card at anyplace.. put in saftety place~ =)

1 comments:

~凯恺意~

Roanne, u r so "lun zhun" ooo!!! hahaha
and then, wondering where u park which make u saman Rm30, can share? where u park?

Post a Comment