CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 11 June 2011

Drama time

I feel like I want to watch a drama~ this thought I have think of it for 2 days d~ I wish I can.. lol! But I heard my fren say he kena caught he play online games when office hour.. erm.. should i? I dint online~ coz cannot online also!! I think accountant no need use dao online.. coz it’s all using historical amount.. no need to use online also.. Lol! Want watch drama~ plus today I got bring my external harddisc also.. lol~ more movie and drama let me choose..

That is big temptation~ hahaha.. but there is no drama that I wish to watch it.. I want to watch vampire diaries season 2~ laz time in kl I dld it till epi23~ I think.. I wish to continue.. need find a place to let me dld~ the line muz super duper fast.. where is it? Gimmie a suggestion~

I want to watch the charmaine sheh and lam fung new movie.. but.. haih.. the charmaine sheh too noob d~ don like! The lam fong too play d~ don like! I like charmaine’s look when she act in 法证先锋2~ lam fung I like him in~ the oldest movie.. 天涯侠医.. have you guys see it? I like this couple.. but don know everytime they act together.. sure the look I don like..

Wat else they have act together? 翻云覆雨~ tat’s 古装戏~charmaine not look nice at there.. still have wat? Erm.. haih~ I wish to watch 法证先锋3~but.. there is only have 郑嘉颖~ arrgghhh~ my bobby.. my charmaine sheh.. my 蒙嘉慧~ my 郭可盈的老公~forget his name d~ but he is also very smart, yeng! Leng zai! Arrrgghh~ y only have 郑嘉颖?? Y?

Lol.. wish to go greenapple house take all those movie liao.. but.. the prob is.. I take the movie liao.. I have time to watch it meh?? Lol.. as long as I know it I have it inside my laptop tat should be ok right? Ahahah… will find time to finish it all..

2 comments:

Unknown

i like both of them oso. she shi man and lam fung!!! i gt watch 天涯侠医! love it so much!!! har? pt 3 onli gt 郑嘉颖? i don reli like him looh... yerrrrrr... y onli got him? so spoil...

~anne's feeling~

yup!! spoil!!

Post a Comment