CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 10 June 2011

Relax time~!

Relax relax relax.. how to define relax?when I relax.. I feel I want to sleep.. so.. can I sleep in front of sunny? Lol! I don dare.. coz still in office hour ma.. plus so many ppl in and out.. they seems so busy.. I go and sleep or watch drama?! Lol! Gimmie work.. if not.. I keep update my blog.. who knows.. maximum post 10 for a day~ or more? LoL!

Get used to my work life.. erm.. early in the morning.. no matter got skipping or not.. 6.45.. the latest.. I must start prepare d~ go to bath.. gosok gigi~ then before 7.15~ I dress nicely, wearing my contact lense d~ then 7.15 till 7.30~ I do my laz minute stuff~ eg.. packing my lunch box~ yummy~ everyday keep looking forward wat my mom have cook for me~

I hope everyday is got water a bit lo~ I don like dry dry~ if she go and goring only.. goreng sayur.. goreng ikan~ goreng telur.. those lauk I like to eat.. but.. it is hard for me to eat it.. too dry~ I will bring tomato in a small box for me~ but.. my sis help me wash the lunch box when I back~

(I don’t force her to help me d~) coz she also haven finish wash her dishes ma.. I juz ask her.. can help or not?) hahaha.. if she ad finish wash her dishes.. I sure wash my own de~ she help me wash.. she asked me don put tomato in the lunch box ad.. cant wash it completely.. hurm~ ya.. my white lunch box now have red colour ink~ the tomato ink.. cannot wash it already.. sob sob..

I like everything in black and white.. erm.. most of it.. I try to buy everything in black and white too.. don know when start.. I think this year cny shirt I also black and white right.. hehehe.. I want a white jacket.. my white jacket this 1 I wearing.. started get yellow d~ hurm.. wuahahha.. macam minta present ni~

Lol~ there is 1 people keep telling me what he likes.. wat he likes.. haha.. he purposely tell me d~ I know it.. lol.. when I have time.. have money.. go and buy for him ba.. girls.. don think too much.. we haven reach the level.. juz frenz for now..

I like the time when I spent with him~ but does it means.. I started falling in love? Really? I have not sure.. I mean.. I know him~ close ad since we meet.. but.. am i? I don know.. not that feeling of my previous relationship~

But my fren.. in kl~ I share my feeling to her.. she say.. definitely!! OMG! Really? She say I’m in love.. but I don know mine~ haha.. girl’s mind really hard to guess right? Erm.. I don know my heart.. coz he juz.. erm.. this is his privacy.. not suppose to talk at here.. juz can say.. he is too uncertainty.. let us juz be frenz.. or.. future.. who knows.. I almost graduate.. don know where I belong also.. don think too much on him ba.. coz.. I don know my heart.. but my frenz say.. I’m in love ad.. lol! How come I don know I’m in love or not jek?

Mayb.. I’ll find some1 at here lei~ mayb.. I kena chase by other ppl lei? Who knows~ hahaha.. come come.. roanne now is single and available~ come come~