Juz the way u are…
Jocelyn has told me.. my blog is juz expressing my feeling..
I donknow how to make my blog likenicole so many pics.. describe this and that..
I lazy to upload pics.. I love to use words..
But the words I lose to yah yah’s blog..
U guys say my blog is wordy.. I try to change.. but at last…
Y should I change?
This is who am i..
This blog create to let me release stress.. let me update wit joyce ant my life..
Is she the 1 inspire me.. ask me write more blog let her know my life..
Mayb is wordy.. but.. this is the way I talk.. I want u to more understand my heart feeling..
So.. roro, stop to compare oter’s ppl blog.. live as u like.. I know some1 someday.. will tell me.. “love the way you are…”
p/s:jocye.. “juz the way u r” the DJ sang to yap when in the pub…
4 comments:
yeah dun care other ppl how they decorate they blog la..why wan care!! is ur OWN blog u do watever u like to it..blog is a place to say somethg tat u say in front of ppl..say how u feel abt something..or just spamming! altho ur post is long but i din spent long time to read ur post since my reading speed is fast
woaw.. love it!! hahahahha... yup~~ somemore can train ppl read fast.. fast reading os important nowadays!!! hahaha..
i do use lots of time to realize this small things.. i love the way they decorate.. but end up.. is not my expertise.. i'm nt good in arts..
i'm not good in word..
i good in nagging!! mumbling~~ hahaha.. so my post is long long de.. but i love it...
aiyo! no need compare la! i like ur header!! :D
Everyone have their own way...I more like put pictures la......no need compare...why need compare....Follow my kou tou chan " I dont care"....hahahahaha
Post a Comment