Explanation..
OMG.. I don know.. my presence is so important laz night.. I’m sorry for the early leaving.. here.. as required by khai yee..explanation..
1.emo.. emo is da sai geh!!! (LoL.. I’m bad girl.. I want leave mai leave la..) no la.. actually… se next explanation..
2. bath!! I need bath… I’m tired after working time.. from 7am.. already busy busy prepare yap’s bday present.. erm.. bring glu.. bring scissor.. haih.. u know la.. I don know where my mom put all those stuff.. I find jo many times.. still cant find it.. so end up.. ask khai yee help me bring.. but.. I do waste lots of time on find stuff.. make me.. early in the morning bath a not satisfied bath..
3. no bath.. body is not feeling well.. I feel like I’m get sick d.. u see my face is red… I think coz of….yup.. everything that u guys has mention.. (sunburn+bir+emo+no bath+feeling not well+think of him+…..)
4. I hate myself yesterday… I do hate the photos laz night.. sorry for all the photographer… especially Jackson chu.. coz I’m not in a good mood.. I feel like the expression have now in my face also weird..my eyes is small!!, my laugh is so fake… I really don like myself laz night.. I don know u guys have realize o not.. but I think I really… haih..
5. I hate formal shirt.. wearing formal go party seems like.. erm… bu lun bu lei!! Weird!! I don like.. I don know others wearing formal does them have same thought as me.. but.. I cant tahan. They can tahan.. I cant.. for me.. want to play.. then play gao gao.. I don want let my mood spoil the night..
I cant drink.. as u guys know me.. I dont easily drunk.. but when I drink.. my whole body start bcom red.. they say is bcoz I seldom drink.. yeap!! That’s true.. seldom drink.. I don want drink the at 1st.. but at the end.. I juz want to ma zhui zi ji..
Like Yap said.. pub.. make me recall back my memory.. bad and goods.. I don want to think.. I decided.. make myself drunk.. manatahu.. belum drunk.. my whole body start show how my body don like the bir..objection d… red.. hot..
For kiw kiw.. I know ur feeling.. sure will compare de.. I know.. coz if me.. I’ll compare it also.. let me analyse ya.. I do more love the day we celebrate wit u.. sincere.. at least.. my smile is true at that time.. we celebrating at pub is all juz suddenly.. no plan at all.. try think other way.. for u.. kiw.. ur bday 1st time go pub.. sure leng chang.. every1 sure paiseh paiseh.. u sure not dare go up drink the “minuman keras” that DJ give.. really.. kan shi ni bu gan.. and.. we wont force u too.. ur 1st time ma..
Diff people have diff ways to celebrate ma.. urs still erm.. budak budak sikit.. coz.. never go pub.. so we use traditional ways to help u celebrate.. turn yap’s bday.. aiyoyo.. this big girl liao.. her “experience” duo dao we cant use our fingers to count.. plus.. before tat we go traditional way liao now try think other way make more fun ma.. if not u guys say.. everytime yamca sure yoyo, upperstar.. wu liao.. not fun at all.. next time don wan join yamca session liao.. how?
U saying like this make khai yee really hurt.. khai yeeput lots of effort in organizing ur bday party.. if I’m the organizer.. ….. (!@#$%^%$#@)
Sorry for all the things that make U(the ppl reading this post) unhappy.. apologies at here.. if bu shuang.. next time don click think link and read my blog.. serious.. coz I know my emo_ness still yao pai.. I still have long way to recover my emo..
Love, roro
4 comments:
yeah kiw dun compare urs n yap d..roro is right..and i hope u feel better soon..sorry im not good at comforting ppl =(
Bad girl! come back come back come back!!!!!!!! I dont want u to be EMO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
yer! u told me they reach 6pm!!!! u told me we r the latest!i keep rush rush rush! if u know they arrive so late ah, u still can go back bath n change lor! haihhhhh! make us two ngong chan at paparich there!!!!!!!
ngong chan.. hahahah.. ya lo.. i tot we are the latest ppl.. manatahu... haih.. don think la.. is over..
wei wei wei...i also dont know la...lulu also bu shuang that time...we tot is after we finish work then start....but who knows nearly 7pm...lulu said, better she go home bath 1st...haish...its already over....dont talk bout this dy... be happy everyone....its an unplanned plan... :D
Post a Comment