After that.. we go and visit kiw kiw.. due to.. she do skipping till make her leg injured~ pity her.. wuahahaha.. sorry for the laugh.. but.. the way she walk.. really.. ah po!! Blekk..
We plan buy fruits for her.. like tam beng “visit a patient in hospital”.. but.. we found that.. buy yoyo drink for her is most suitable.. haha.. she never drink the new product yogurt drink before.. I love blueberry.. lulu like raspberry.. choose wat for her?? Scissor, paper, stone.. lulu win.. ok~ buy raspberry.. =) this is story for the visit gift~ hehehe..
Girls talk.. juz 4 of us.. lulu, yah yah, kiw kiw and me.. lying on the new bed.. new room.. new house.. new wallpaper in the room.. everything new.. woaw.. I love her house.. her new house.. really.. I only hate that there is no parking space for me.. and.. it is hard to u-turn for my little white.. no power steering + manual car..
We do chat a lot.. chat till.. form 1,2,3,4,5 where do we sit? Who is sit beside us? walaoA.. a small little things like that still can chat.. haha.. we do recall back lots of memory.. memory I remember +nearly forget+toally forget.. haha.. I know khai yee sure jealous of it coz we chat till 3.30aam without her.. don worry girls.. next time.. with u girls.. we chat till 6am.. wake up at her new house.. go out eat brunch together.. we do plan.. next time.. have this session.. tells parents.. chat whole night!! LoL!!
I love to hear storiesssss.. those stories that I remember.. I langsung don know.. 38 here and there.. haha.. they all so shocked we can chat till so late.. aiya.. girls ma.. hehe.. no need so shock.. we are si lai ma.. si lai have many things to talk.. blekk.. kiw kiw keep on ask us stay at her house sleep.. I wish too.. really.. I really tired dao cant fetch yah yah and lulu back then back my house, open gate, lock the door alone.. I cant..
But I need to back.. back home before my mom wake up at 5am.. OMG!! Race race race.. after that.. I decide to ask lulu.. can u sleep at my house? Plz? At least.. got ppl accompany back.. make sure I wont sleep during drive.. have ppl accompany.. I do scare open the gate alone.. especially so dark!! Arrgghh.. I scare a piao a lots..!!
I scare..lulu’s family bu shuang.. coz so late back d.. now still decide no nack home to sleep.. aikss.. I can de!! I can de!! I keep telling me.. I can do it.. I can send them back de~ but.. lulu scare.. I alone~ (muakss!!) scare early in the morning wake up let my parents know suddenly have stranger in my house.. without telling them.. er… we even plan curi curi sneak out before my mom back from jogging…
But I cant predict when my mom back from jog.. erm.. finally.. we wake up 9.30.. (we put alarm at 10am..) I do have a nice sleep.. unlike lulu… sleep at 4.30.. Nicole 5am sms her.. my alarm 6am keep on xiao zhu xiao zhu qi chuang lo (piggy piggy wake up lo) haha.. make her angry throw to me..(but I don have such memory) blekk.. sorry~~ I forget to put my alarm off.. blekk.. then she have no feeling to sleep at 8am.. start to read all those comic in my room.. OMG!! Haha.. this girl really cute dao!!
1. Do sorry for no send you back~
2. Do sorry for make u ma po wit me.. I have no big big tilam like kiw kiw.. wei qu ni le!!
3. Do sorry wit my messy house.. haih.. my house only clean when in CNY only.. sorry!!!
4. Do sorry.. I dint go in your house explain to your family coz… I’m soo busy..
5. Do sorry for everything~
At last.. my mom knows I have a fren sleep wit me.. coz.. my sis tells her.. haha.. I sleep wit my sis ma.. I tell lulu.. no need hide d.. my mom knows everything. Except.. we go back home at 4.15am~~ hehehe.. shhh… I ask my mom.. y u don ask me have ppl stay at our house? U don mad de meh?(this question lulu and I very scare.. we scare kena scold by my mom)
She said? Y mad? I know lulu ar.. y should I mad? I trust you.. *happy* I don know my mom sooo… so cool man!!.. I know u r grow up d.. as long as.. u know back home.. as long as.. u know when u get hurt.. family always right beside you.. as long as.. u know tat.. we love you.. Thou I don like u nag wit me..(but I know I seldom have chance nag by you) i do know that.. sometimes.. nagging me.. is your sweet time, sweet memory..
oh ya.. driver.. send my sis go sing K..(I do promise her I’ll sing K wit her but lastly ffk. Coz I’m sooo tired) lulu and I go eat fish noodle in damai.. then go to kiw house again take my book yesterday I left it at there.. again.. the way she walk to open door.. hahahah.. paiseh~~ really very funny..
after send lulu back.. I need to fetch my mom buy some bir, red wine, soft drink for my grand ma house warming.. do tired.. especially.. choose which drink.. haha.. I choose all the drink that I like.. justea, greentea, ice lemon tea..she said.. u tot the 180 guests are same like u ma? Hahaha.. others.. she choose.. coke, 100plus,orange, sarsi.. and others.. ermm.. red wine.. this 1 left it to expert.. my dad!! My mom call him and ask blab la bla.. finally.. settle.. then need to rush back home coz raining d.. our clothes still at outside… so.. send her back shou yi.. collect shirt.. then go to suria fetch my sis back.. coz jam ba.. keep on stuck in high way.. my pat pat so pain.. everyday drive like this.. sien ar!! When I back.. fast fast prepare.. for? 7k!!
this time.. Jackson fetch me.. finally.. no more driver!! Wohoo!! We reach there early.. wait Nicole and randy.. haha.. ppl use 14km/j but 4 of us use… erm.. don know.. we ngam ngam reach the roundabout.. ppl ad reach the finish point.. my sis say her fren use 32 mins finish.. we?? Hahaha.. we juz walk only lo~~
at there.. saw many ppl.. alex.. ermm.. his fb name lex fu.. go an check it out.. I almost forget him.. juz know I know him in lok yuk.. and 1 more guy.. erm.. 1 ppl brother.. again.. I forget his name.. don blame me.. Nicole, randy, Jackson saw many of their fren.. haha.. I don have.. juz few lokyukians.. my bacth de.. erm.. ppl I close wit.. I know wont come and run for 7k la.. we are same type.. lazy.. like pn.yap teach us.. 物以类聚,人以群分~ I lazy.. the frens I know also.. lazy la.. hahaha..
we walk walk walk also feel tired.. laz laz get to finish point.. luckily.. we still manage o capture the “finish signboard” before it collapse.. juz few mins after we take the pics.. it collapse.. fewww.. lucky!! We park the car very far.. jackson say ada 2km.. so total up.. today we walk for?? 11km~ coz? 2km+7km+2km.. u guys genius.. sure know how the equation comes from~ the time we reach the car.. sit on it.. arrrrrr….. very su fu ar!!!! After long time we walk.. haha.. I feel that I can sit down is the most happiest thing in my life.. pity him.. still need fetch me back.. but lucky.. his car is auto.. if my car manual?? I cant imagine it!!
After 7k suppose.. yah yah, lulu and I plan go sing K for whole night de~~ crazy huh? Lol! Coz.. yahyah late late reply sms.. so end up.. cancel.. lulu sms ask me dip mai sam sui rest 1 night ba.. ask me don keep think of go out.. haih… so end up.. I sit on my sofa.. wit my laptop.. using micrsoft word.. write this longggg longgg post then copy it to my blog.. enjoy read it.. blog reader..
Love, roro
8 comments:
LOL super long..i wan to sleep overnite wit u guys too =(
but y sudenly go 7k
don worry.. sure have chance!! i also wait for tat day~
hahah okok
reli longggg oh. but i finish reading it. haha. yalo. the way i walk super duper ugly. haih. i wan fast fast recover then go out with u all again! how many minute u use to finish 7k?
物以类聚,人以群分,i like this! true. if me i sure lazy go oso.
wait my leg recover then we go sing k again la. =)
Kiw, iwan u go to yamcha by working tht style for me to see. I havent see it yet! Haha
lol!! see the stlye she walk? hahha..
u sure laugh until stomachache loh! so ugly... haihhh
Post a Comment