I am so tired as yesterday could not sleep properly and today reach office at 7am sharp for me to leave office on 4pm sharp.
Been busy for whole day like a bee handover this and that and still teasinv by colleagues.
Late for 30 minutes leave the office then wala~
Sleeeeeep deep in the bus. Auto wake up after 1 hour started to nervous that.. What the hell.. Belum sampai Airport yet? OMG OMG OMG
If late to catchthe flight.. How?
What should i do?
Nahhhhhh it does not matter la..
Just back kl continue sleeep
Is only can think like that
Next time i would not take bus..
I would take ERL train..(fuiyoh.. 4X expensive than bus)
Blekkk.. Normal la..
Working level is different ma
I would be prefer the time is under my control..
Next time i back no need check flight ticket also..
Company will pay for me.. 3 times for a year.. Just use it.. Argghhh.. Hopefully..
Really get to airport on time.. Counting down..
My phone batt also counting down.. I am gonna be crazy....
Crazy,roro
2 comments:
u mean LCCT back to KL ?
that 1 is the post i write in the before go to kk.. don know why stuck in draft box.. so.. when i send it all out.. there have timing variance..
Post a Comment