CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 1 September 2013

September, please be nice to me

Morning uols.. 
Well.. I did long time no wish people in the blog as I thought everyone of us start quiting blogging..

Recently I realize that there is many people is still actually reading my post( I can see from the traffic jam schedule and people start whatApps me asking me are you OK?)

I choose to ignore all these thing as I am afraid that telling you guys the truth.. However after all these days.. Nahhh.. That's not a big deal.. Promising myself do not let my friends worried about me..

September please be nice to me..!! I do agree in the past month I am superb emo.. Sigh.. I hate to admit.. But is guys stuff..

Roanne stuck and emo because of the guys.. Sad case.. Yeah.. But I am a girl.. So.. Yes.. That's not a shame.. Having problem with him makes me have more time to dig out the negative part in my mind.. Shooting everyone in the blog.. Noobie.. Past few post is relating about you.. Sorry I dint mention name in past few post as I do really thought there is no one will look to blog anymore and I do not know the post will create so big a mess.. 

There is another aimless shooting blogpost.. Noobie I do feel that the distance between us is 100 steps and you do not even wan to step forward to me.. So right now.. Come to me babe!!! 

爱上一个人,请把他爱得没心没肺
也不要爱的失去自我。

I think I am the latter case. That is why I choosing to step back as I really pretty hate myself for being that kind of girl.

Thanks for your concern. Thanks for periodically checking me alive or not. Please do not ask me how's your work? ( as i think that's the answer I will put on my tape and let you replay, replay and replay.. Is like tat lo...)

Just ask me to treat u guys makan.. Coz I am enjoy feeding u guys become big fat women and I am slimming down!

Love, roro


0 comments:

Post a Comment