having a bestie is the most happy ever thing in your life.
(Sorry for seriously ugly in the photo :)
I found a place to hang out! in LCCT.. >.<
crazy enough huh?
as she back from US.. while waiting for transit back to KK.. there has 6 hours break..
Technically we are not fully utilize the 6 hours..due to check in bla bla bla remeh temeh stuff..
my friend do ask me.. woaw?go so far just for meet a friend?worth or not?
well..I been thinking this question lots too.. worth it or not?
wake up early in the morning reach airport before 7am
having chit chat with her for few hours then i left.
I had asked her if I do not go there, what would you do?
"WhatApps... Chit Chat..Read Novel.."
that time I had make up my mind..
no matter how.. I would love to go and see her.
My friend told me before..There is different when you are single and couple.
When you are in couple, you will have commitment,
as you spend time, money, attention with another person.
For me, having a bestie apply the same thing too.
If I do not grab the chance to meet up when I free, the next time when we meet,
I wonder when it will be? As everyone of us starting busy.
We need to spend time together, sacrifice the time money to catch up before the life drown us.
bring us back to the life that can make us recall back the happiness things.
You told me I sounded different.. This is only saying that how long that we did not talk to each other.
and yet you forget how much I hate to talk phone as my sound seriously sound weird when touch technology stuff.
I am trying my best to keep in touch with everyone I care.
I admit I not a good friend for you guys..
My personal characteristic is..straight forward.
and I know all of you had hurt because of my straight and hurt words
I do promise I will try my best to do more better in the future.
I do like malay traditional word.
Maaf zahir dan batin.
:)
Selamat Hari Raya!
p/s: saw ah liew today in LCCT.. he is damn handsome in the uniform. however dint get a chance to say Hi as he is rushing. :)
p/s2: I am quite sad I left 1 more step (buying a ticket back KK)to reach home. I was so stupid so far reach dao airport but I dint get a chance back home. KK..I miss you.. even i just back last week.:)
Love, roro
0 comments:
Post a Comment